Thursday, August 2, 2012

How to get rid of youtube error please try again later

Today I would like to talk about something youtube error.as I watch Olympic games on youtube recently I encounter a problem frequently that is "an error occurred please try again later".that cause me can not watch any video.I can open the youtube home page,but as I click on a specific video,I met the problem again and again.background is black,only with a sentences "an error occurred please try again later"

I had tried many methods such as clear cookies,updating flash,changing browser and so on,but failed finally. Here I want to share you a method I found it on the network myself.

If you can visit youtube , you could check this video's description,the owner made a guide at his video description.

In fact there is nothing in the video,but he put his guide in the description.you will excuse him when you check it,thats not a cheating.

if you cant open Youtube,I can give you a PDF suggestion,the method are the similar,if you are looking for the answers for this error,I think may be this PDF file will give you more help.


Hope you could tackle this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment